Targeted for people managers, the IBI 360 helps individuals determine inclusivity strengths and blind spots – backed by Aperian Global’s time-tested approach and expertise. With the IBI 360, leaders and managers can contrast their self-assessment with peer ratings, providing a full and well-rounded picture of their current level of inclusion.
The IBI 360 report delivers:
- Insights for leaders on inclusive leadership and self-awareness
- Comparison of self-rating to the average rating from managers, peers and direct reports
- Qualitative, anonymous feedback, with clear explanations of quantitative results
- A detailed picture of expected and unexpected personal strengths as well as areas for improvement in building a more inclusive work environment
The IBI examines:
- Learning About Bias: How aware are we of our own biases? How do we begin to learn about those who are different?
- Building Key Skills: What critical skills do we have for acting in a more inclusive way?
- Working Across Boundaries: How successful are we in working with various aspects of diversity such as gender, generational, functional, cognitive, or cultural?
- Becoming a Champion: What are we doing to champion inclusion? How well are we doing?
- Getting Results: How well do we link inclusion to business results?