Create a foundation for building an inclusive organizational culture with a statistically validated assessment that measures individuals on key dimensions of inclusion.
The IBI examines:
- Learning About Bias: How aware are we of our own biases? How do we begin to learn about those who are different?
- Building Key Skills: What critical skills do we have for acting in a more inclusive way?
- Working Across Boundaries: How successful are we in working with aspects of diversity such as gender, generational, functional, cognitive, or cultural?
- Becoming a Champion: What are we doing to champion inclusion?
- Getting Results: How well do we link inclusion to business results?