Getting Teamwork Right: The key to happy, successful and resilient teams
Today’s teams are working in an agile, interconnected and complex world, but despite the opportunities for collaboration, many teams are held back by poor communication, conflict, politics or a lack of clarity on what they are there to do in the first place.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
A highly functional team is one which people are proud and excited to belong to, in which members are happy and motivated, and which gets things done.
This book will help you to create such a team – committed, confident, clear and ready for anything the world has in store for it. A team that gets teamwork right.
This book will help you and your team to:
- Craft a compelling purpose that inspires your team to succeed
- Create an open and honest team culture that allows the team to flourish
- Communicate effectively and avoid toxic conflict
- Become more collaborative internally and with teams around you
- Build a harmonious, happy team that is primed for success
Other Books From - Our Reading List
Other Books By - Andy Fieldhouse
No Books Available!