HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Emotional Intelligence
In his defining work on emotional intelligence, bestselling author Daniel Goleman found that it is twice as important as other competencies in determining outstanding leadership.
If you read nothing else on emotional intelligence, read these 10 articles by experts in the field. We’ve combed through hundreds of articles in the Harvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you boost your emotional skills―and your professional success.
This book will inspire you to:
- Monitor and channel your moods and emotions
- Make smart, empathetic people decisions
- Manage conflict and regulate emotions within your team
- React to tough situations with resilience
- Better understand your strengths, weaknesses, needs, values, and goals
- Develop emotional agilityThis collection of articles includes: “What Makes a Leader” by Daniel Goleman, “Primal Leadership: The Hidden Driver of Great Performance” by Daniel Goleman, Richard Boyatzis, and Annie McKee, “Why It’s So Hard to Be Fair” by Joel Brockner, “Why Good Leaders Make Bad Decisions” by Andrew Campbell, Jo Whitehead, and Sydney Finkelstein, “Building the Emotional Intelligence of Groups” by Vanessa Urch Druskat and Steve B. Wolff, “The Price of Incivility: Lack of Respect Hurts Morale―and the Bottom Line” by Christine Porath and Christine Pearson, “How Resilience Works” by Diane Coutu, “Emotional Agility: How Effective Leaders Manage Their Negative Thoughts and Feelings” by Susan David and Christina Congleton, “Fear of Feedback” by Jay M. Jackman and Myra H. Strober, and “The Young and the Clueless” by Kerry A. Bunker, Kathy E. Kram, and Sharon Ting.
Other Books From - Inter-Cultural
Teaching Intercultural Competence Across the Age Range: From Theory to Practice Inter-Cultural, Intercultural Communication Manuela Wagner et.al
Working in a Multicultural World: A Guide to Developing Intercultural Competence Inter-Cultural Luciara Nardon
Intercultural Management: Concepts, Practice, Critical Reflection Inter-Cultural, Management Dirk Holtbrügge
In Search of Intercultural Understanding Inter-Cultural, Management, Transition Patrick Schmidt
Resolving Identity-Based Conflict In Nations, Organizations, and Communities Inter-Cultural, Our Reading List Jay Rothman
Understanding Arabs, 6th Edition: A Contemporary Guide to Arab Society Inter-Cultural, Our Reading List Margaret K. Nydell
The Culture Map Inter-Cultural, Our Reading List Erin Meyer
Arrivals, Departures and the Adventures In-Between Inter-Cultural, Our Reading List Christopher O'Shaughnessy
Other Books By - Daniel Goleman et.al
HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Managing People Latest Books, Management Daniel Goleman et.al