The Routledge Companion to Cross-Cultural Management
This Routledge Companion provides a timely and authoritative overview of cross-cultural management as an academic domain and field of practice for academics and students. With contributions from over 60 authors from 20 countries, the book is organised in to five thematic areas:
- Review, survey and critique
- Language and languages: moving from the periphery to the core
- Cross-cultural management research and education
- The new international business landscape
- Rethinking a multidisciplinary paradigm.
Edited by an international team of scholars and featuring contributions from a range of leading cross-cultural management experts, this prestigious volume represents the most comprehensive guide to the development and scope of cross-cultural management as an academic discipline.